Here is what you will receive with your Garrett AT MAX Metal Detector
- All-new, all-terrain, waterproof, maximum depth Garrett AT MAX Metal Detector
- Garrett Pro-Pointer AT Z-Lynk Wireless Waterproof Pinpointer
- COIL #1 - 8.5" x 11" PROformance™ DD Submersible Searchcoil with Cover
- COIL #2 - 6"x11" Viper DD Submersible Searchcoil with Cover
- COIL #3 - 5"x8" PROformance™ DD Submersible Searchcoil with Cover
- COIL #4 - 4.5" Super Sniper Submersible Searchcoil with Cover
- Garrett MS-3 Wireless Land Use Headphones
- Garrett AT Max Hat
- Access to Online Training Videos
- 4 AA Batteries Installed
- 3 Year Warranty
- User Manual Available Online Only
The Garrett AT MAX is our most versatile and advanced all-terrain VLF metal detector. With increased detection depth, built-in Z-Lynk Wireless Technology, and many other improvements, AT MAX helps treasure hunters push their limits to the MAX!
Key Features of the Garrett AT MAX:
Go where others fear to follow.
Cut the cord! Integrated circuitry transmits audio to your wireless headphones. Six times faster than Bluetooth speed! Auto pairing. No cables, and no interference from other wireless devices.
NEW Garrett MS-3™ Z-Lynk Wireless Headphones included
The speed of Z-Lynk Wireless Technology, and high-fidelity audio…with no cords attached!
Maximum Detection Depth
Increased transmit power and enhanced electronics provides AT Max with significant depth increase.
True All Metal Mode
Detects all types of metal and provides the greatest possible detection depth and sensitivity.
Illuminates LCD screen for improved visibility in low-light situations.
The AT Max’s 13.6 kHz operating frequency provides excellent detection on a wide range of targets—including silver coins, gold jewelry, and brass relics.
High Resolution Ground Balance
Automatic and manually adjustable for improved performance. Includes 175 points of Ground Balance resolution, allowing the AT Max to handle both conductive soils (such as saltwater beaches) and highly mineralized ground.
Automatic Ground Balance Window™
Garrett Exclusive feature will simultaneously ground balance to a range of values to help overcome localized ground variations. By reducing subtle ground responses, the Automatic Ground Balance Window smooths detector audio and allows the user to hear faint targets.
Larger Display Numbers
Digital Target ID number, Iron Discrim number, etc.