Garrett ACE 250 Metal Detector with Headphones
Garrett has placed big features into the ACE 250—excellent detection depth, rugged design and ease of operation—for a price that can't be beat.
Recommended for Coin Hunting, Competition Events, Dry Beach/Fresh Water Hunting, Jewelry Hunting, Relic Hunting, Ghost Town Hunting, Gold Hunting, Silver Hunting and more!
Garrett® Treasure Sound Headphones
PN: 1612500.....MSRP $24.95
“The ACE 250 has real ability and many things going for it. It is extremely light, and that means more comfortable detecting hour after hour, greater convenience in backpacking and traveling, and low-fatigue competition hunting. It is easy to understand and fun to use. Most of all, it incorporates those wonderfully expensive features into a most affordable package. ”— Ben Myers, Western & Eastern Treasures, May 2005
“The Garrett ACE 250 is a very capable and easy-to-use coin and relic detector that would also be very useful on small, shallow gold. Although it is sometimes described as a ‘beginners’ machine, it has many functions often only seen on the upper-end detectors. I love it. It fits the bill for me, being very effective at finding the stuff I want to find and telling me what will be a waste of time. It’s lightweight and straightforward, fun to use and easy to look after. And it didn’t damage the budget too much, either. ” — “Gopher,” Gold, Gem and Treasure, April 2008
Key Features of the ACE 250 Metal Detector
- Electronic Pinpointing: to precisely locate target and speed recovery
- Accept/Reject Discrimination: to modify discrimination patterns
- Five Search Modes: select pre-set discrimination pattern or create your own
- Continuous Coin Depth Indicator: to determine target depth
- Battery Condition Indicator: shows battery life continually
- Interchangeable ACE series searchcoils: are available
- Expanded Target ID Legend: easy-to-read above large LCD screen
- Pushbutton Controls: with One-Touch operation
- Other features: 3-piece travel/storage, disassembles to 24"; adjustable arm cuff; quarter-inch (1/4") size headphone jack.
- Search Modes (Discrimination Patterns): 5 plus electronic pinpointing - All Metal (Zero), Jewelry, Custom, Relics, Coins, Pinpoint
We Also Recommend