Charles Garrett Memorial Hunt 2018
Sign-ups are now OPEN for the
Charles Garrett Memorial Hunt 2018.
We will return to historic Jefferson, Texas, for another fun weekend of detecting to honor our company's founder.
Basic Hunt Package:
- Participation in prize hunts: Best Finds Hunt, Lights Out Hunt, Free Range Hunt, and Kids Hunt (for those 12 and under).
- One Charles Garrett Memorial/Diggin’ Texas Hunt T-shirt (if hunt fee is paid before February 1, 2018)
- Free park admission and camping (RV camping requires additional fee)
- Hunters are free to search throughout the park grounds for native coins and relics that can be entered in the Best Finds contests. In addition, special prize tokens will be seeded throughout the park grounds that offer the finders a chance at winning metal detectors and other prizes.
- We also plan to excavate fresh areas of the historic town dump site, from which diggers unearthed many old bottles and relics at the past hunt.
Optional Silver Hunt and Relic Hunt also available.
Plenty of Fun for All Ages!
- Meet other treasure hunters and find some treasure! Or explore Jefferson’s historic district and local museums.
Ride the Jefferson Railway!
Narrated tours available on Saturday, March 24 at 12:30, 2:30, and 4:30. For rates visit www.JeffersonRailway.com or call
(903) 742-2041 to make a reservation.
For pricing and to sign up, visit Garrett.com and click the Entry Form.