DragonXT Long T-Handle 31" Professional Shovel for Metal Detecting
DragonXT 31" Professional Shovel for Metal Detecting
MADE IN THE USA!
- Tempered steel - Heat treated for strength
- Powder coated (gun metal gray)
- 28 Razor Sharp teeth on blade edges for cutting roots
- Wider, non-slip foot peg surface than leading competition
- Total Length: 31"
- Blade Length: 9.5"
- Blade Width: 4.25" tapering to 3.75" for easy plugs
- Handle Width: 5.5" with end caps to keep soils out
- Weight: 3.4 lbs
- Professional metal detecting shovel accessory
- 100% made in the USA ( Texas! )
Care & Use
The DragonXT 31" Shovel is a tough and a professional metal detecting tool. It should not be used as a pry bar, axe or chisel in solid rock, dense gravel/asphalt or frozen ground. If you feel full resistance, do not force. Instead, stop and cut from another direction or remove roots, rocks and soil in smaller sections. Warning: Do not bang on cement, trees, rocks, etc to remove mud. Heat treated steel can still crack under that kind of stress.
We Also Recommend